- Amazing what companies get away with. $35 plantronics battery can be had for $3. 2 days ago
- RT @PatriotPost: 1975: Tornado Outbreaks Blamed On Global Cooling wp.me/pPrQ9-ksx 3 days ago
- IRS should be abolished RT @PatriotPost: A Personal Victim of the IRS — The Patriot Post patriotpost.us/opinion/18279 3 days ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Give someone a program, you frustrate them for a day; teach them how to program, you frustrate them for a lifetime.” – Dav… 3 days ago
- RT @Accessible_Info: New blog post: Tools of choice in the fight for equal access: Sledgehammer vs. Constructive Engagement http://t.co/H… 3 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Post Tagsaccessibility activism bias blindness Blogging charity Christianity Christmas church consequences Constitution Depression disability elections emotions faith God government healing health care law love marriage ministry morality Obama Obamacare prayer relationships religion responsibility screen reader screen readers sin social networks taxes TEA party terrorism theology truth TSA tweets Twitter voting Window-Eyes
Tag Archives: Limbaugh
Posted on October 18, 2009
I’m always a little suspicious of stories like this. I always wonder what the rest of the story is. On the other hand, I can’t really say I doubt this happened exactly as stated. That’s why I decided to post it this way. Insert grain of salt here and then do as you feel necessary. I hate to say it, but I think it is probably only a matter of time before the same kind of thing happens with Facebook if it hasn’t already. It’s the world we live in. Nevertheless I am disinclined to increase my usage of Twitter after reading this. It is for me primarily a tool to more effectively keep my Facebook profile up to date anyway. The extra exposure is just a bonus and is devalued by having to put up with all the spam followers.
Well, I guess I know how Rush Limbaugh feels. This week I posted a blog piece supporting Rush and I received thousands of visits to my blog. I also engaged in probably one hundred ‘debates’ with people on Twitter about the whole Rush Limbaugh/NFL controversy. Today, I received the below message that I have been suspended from Twitter for one week. Obviously, someone did not like what I was saying in support of Rush. You will notice that my blog article was ‘re-tweeted’ 150 times by those that read it (not by me). I guess I am making some liberal at Twitter upset. Let’s make them really mad, please click on the “tweeted” button above and that will bring even more attention to this issue on their own network.