- RT @PatriotPost: 1975: Tornado Outbreaks Blamed On Global Cooling wp.me/pPrQ9-ksx 13 hours ago
- IRS should be abolished RT @PatriotPost: A Personal Victim of the IRS — The Patriot Post patriotpost.us/opinion/18279 18 hours ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: “Give someone a program, you frustrate them for a day; teach them how to program, you frustrate them for a lifetime.” – Dav… 19 hours ago
- RT @Accessible_Info: New blog post: Tools of choice in the fight for equal access: Sledgehammer vs. Constructive Engagement http://t.co/H… 19 hours ago
- RT @fxnscitech: New cellphone gadget can recharge a battery in 30 seconds fxn.ws/11S7LMV 20 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Post Tagsaccessibility activism bias blindness Blogging charity Christianity Christmas church consequences Constitution Depression disability elections emotions faith God government healing health care law love marriage ministry morality Obama Obamacare prayer relationships religion responsibility screen reader screen readers sin social networks taxes TEA party terrorism theology truth TSA tweets Twitter voting Window-Eyes
Tag Archives: media
Blog: When in doubt, blame the Tea Party! from American Thinker
History often repeats itself. When it comes to senseless acts of violence, our nation is often subjected to horrific, senseless acts of main stream media reporting.
On Friday’s Good Morning America Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulis suggested that the man responsible for the shocking Aurora, Colorado theater shootings which left at least 14 dead and scores wounded, might be a Tea Party member. Ross and Stephanopoulis were just plain wrong.